Home Page

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Swatches : Wet n wild megalast lip color `just peachy` 903C

Hi friends, allow me to announce my current favorite lip color..LOL
it is Wet n wild megalast lip color `just peachy` 903C. I`m so obsessed with this lip color lately, i`m using it almost every single day. The color is just so perfect, a nude peachy pink, not too pale or dark but really made my face look brighter and fresh. just love..love..love..it.

If you wanna read my complete review about wet n wild megalast lip color, you can click here and this post is about swatch only. so enjoy it.


L-R: Just peachy - Pink Suga`

swatch on my hand :

bare lips

so, thx for stopping here.. have a nice day..

4 comments:

  1. cakep warnanya ^____^
    dari dulu uda pgn nyoba warna ini, blm kebeli beli >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cakep loh viaaaa.... belum pernah nemu warna kaya gini sebelumnya..hehe

      Delete
  2. you peachy pink lip colour is super nice! love it!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu....
      ok. i`ll follow your blog right away...

      Delete