Home Page

Monday, December 26, 2011

FOTD : `cat eyes` liner on simple natural look.........

my new FOTD post.... my new favourite daily look ( its really make my big round eyes look  smaller)



what i`m use? 
FACE :
- Daiso Royal jelly lotion ( as moisturizer)
- Acnes UV Tint (sunblock)
- Benefit Porefessional ( my current HG primer!)
- Physicians Formula strenght conceal RX ( in green, its perfect for covering my redness &acne scars)
- Inez satin smooth liquid foundation
- Tarte natural cheek stain in `flush` ( just 1 light swipe, then blend it well on the cheekbones)
- Benefit Hoola on benefit powda wowza box powder ( light swipe too, under my cheekbones)
- LT pro contouring kit ( use the highlighter on nose bridge)
- ELF shimmering facial whip `lilac petal` (use small tiny ammount as under eye highlighter)
- Palladio Rice Powder (as setting powder)


LIPS :

- MAC amplified lipstick ` chatterbox `
- NYX Round lipstick `pimpkin pie`
- NYX sheer Gloss

EYES
i apply  shimmery nude brown color on my eyelids and the darker shade on my crease ( really2 in light swipe)and then.. blend it well...
i used gel liner & individual falsies in outer corner lashline, to get the effect of `cat eyes` n make my eyes look smaller but in natural way....
smudge the gel liner ( sheer apply) on lower lashline
- Skin 69 oriental eye lifting serum ( for under eye base)
- ELF under eye conceal &highlighter ( for covering my dark circles)
- Urban Decay potion Primer `eden` (as eyeshadow base)
- Urban Decay Cream shadow `whipped` (light apply on my eyelids)
- Sleek i-divine eyeshadow `sunset` palette ( i used the `x` shade, lighter on my eyelids, the darker shade on my crease)
- Viva eyebrow pencil ( use lightly to feel my eyebrow to get natural look)
- ELF duo regular &waterproof mascara
- Bobbi brown gel eyeliner `balck ink`
- Jolly individual lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment