Home Page

Saturday, July 2, 2011

review,swatches and FOTD with sleek pan tao blush.

i`m so excited to write this review..... yeah.. this is my first sleek blush, i bought for $12 (IDR 110k). It looks very bright on the pan, peachy-orange with a hint of coral colors.... the texture is smooth and pigmented enough...
not chalky at all on my cheek. i used duo fiber brush to apply, so i can get the perfect color skin without looking like I'm wearing too much makeup.

the packaging is very cute, it's small enough to fit into my makeup case but the nett weight is 8g (NARS nett weight only 4.5g)




the colors on the pan....


the swatch on my hand
my FOTD with `pan tao` blush




overall i don't have any complain with this blush.... love it


cons : pan tao comes from limited edition series...so i can`t repurchase this lovely stuff again... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment