Home Page

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FOTD Challenge : IBB MUC May 2013 `Dull to Doll`

Hi Friends, today i decided to join another makeup challenge.it's still held by IBB (Indonesian Beauty Blogger) Community and the prize is : "mystery box from Estee Lauder"


if you are interesting to join the challenge, you can check the info here...
The theme of may makeup challenge is :
Dull to Doll.. 
And of course i will show you my bare face before i'm wearing makeup. Actually, it's kinda made me nervous because this is the very first time i'm showing you my face without any make up on it, and yes, it's totally dull.. wuahahaha...
so this is my creation, hope you enjoying my pictures spaming LOL  



products used:
- Inez satin smooth liquid foundation
-ELF maxiumum coverage concealer
-Revlon Beyon Natural Powder
- ELF studio bronzer cool
-The Balm down boy blush
-ELF eyelid primer
-Viva eyebrow pencil
-Pixy gel eyeliner
- Maybelline hypercurl mascara
- The balm nude tude palette
- YSL rouge volupte lipstick #2
- Revlon colorburst lip butter `pink truffle`

Wish me luck.... hihi...

2 comments:

  1. itu bulu matanya cetarr membahana rann.. semoga menang yaa

    ReplyDelete