. okay lets start the review....
Really, is it safe to expect much from a $3 (approx idr 27k) blush? I admit I didn’t expect a lot. But with this daiso blush?? it`s give more than i`m expected.
What i`d like?:
- the texture was so great, it gives very natural and nice glow on my face.
- high pigmentation, but it`s very easy to blend... :love:
- i love the basic colors in pink, beige, brown, and orange...
- very good staying power ( at least for 8 hour, without setting spray)
- very cheap ( the prices same with the elf essential blush... but the quality?? Daiso give a more )
- its come with the brush.
- less powdery
what i dont like?? nothing! i give this blush A+ ratting..... so gorgeous.For $3, the Daiso Blushes are tough to beat, and they’re possibly the best cheap blushes I’ve seen in a while.
the swatch :